Thursday 5 March 2015

A bit busy

Whoops ... a little disorganized on the blog front this week - partly because the weather has been lovely (apart from the odd hail shower) so I've been busy trying to catch up on the allotment. I just wish the parish council would lift their ban on allowing dogs there too as it would be nice to take Archie and Angel with me instead of having to leave them at home. Several plot holders have dogs and we are all well behaved and wouldn't dream of allowing them to run amok, so I don't see what the problem is! Even a trial period to show that we don't run riot would be welcome ...
I'm also disorganized due to being busy working on an exciting new series for Your Dog magazine - it is due to start in the May  issue (which comes out in April) - I'll tell you more about it in the next few weeks!
So in the meantime let us simply show you our own interpretation of that amazing weasel-flying-on-a -woodpecker photo that has taken the world by storm this week ... (No whippets or stuffed squeaky toy stoats were hurt during the taking of these photos.)








No comments:

Post a Comment